Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Kana Yuuki cute teacher

Story of Kana Yuuki a cute teacher. In the beginning she look like a fierce teacher wear big and thick glasses. But when we  follow her closer she bring we to secret place that has one bed in it. Among the way she stand on the ladder and look backward to us  that make our metabolism increasing.
Back to the bed that she is in and then slowly take her teacher uniform off and her glasses too she look different from the beginning oh god! she is cute teacher ever.















26 comments:

  1. Her face in last pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna sex teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and sexy....!!
    Woowww.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this girl make me want to Masturbating...Wahahahaha...!!! I'm Sorry Teacher...i can't hold more longer...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. teacher teach me more... pls...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If they teachers like her when I was in school, I would've stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like you to teach me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my toungue were that pointer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i fuck u hard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauty full Teacher. I would like to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to learn anything...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya you is sexsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best set on the entire site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she's so cute. *nosebleed*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Imagine her pussy....

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lo ve u my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful....but don't like the stockings

    ReplyDelete
  18. if all of the theacer like her, very crazy teacher...the student will be crazy too

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm gonna fuck this teacher very hard, my fucking cock is throbing very hard now..!!!!!!!!!!!!!uuugghhhhhhhhh aagghhhhhhhh.... yeeesss the whites has comes out.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. cung het cho can cung roi, muon fuck qua.......

    ReplyDelete